1. Marinate cubed pork in cooking wine and minced garlic for approximately 2 hours. Remove pork from marinade and coat in corn starch.
2. Heat olive oil in large saucepan, slowly add pork.
3. When pork is browned, add cabbage, carrots, thyme and chives into saucepan. Cook down until cabbage and carrots are tender.
4. Add egg noodles, continue to cook it until egg noodles are golden brown. Continuously stir dish to keep from burning.
5. Remove saucepan from heat, add soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
Yield: 6 servings.