1 tsp. sugar substitute
1 ½ cups warm water (100o F)
1 Tbsp. dry yeast
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. salt
3 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp. basil
1 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 tsp. minced garlic
1-6 oz. can tomato paste
2 tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cup yellow pepper, chopped
1/4 cup orange pepper, chopped
1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
1/4 cup portobello mushrooms, chopped
1/4 cup broccoli, chopped
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1/2 cup black beans, rinsed well
1/4 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Pre heat oven to 425◦ F.
2. Mix together sugar substitute, warm water, dry yeast, olive oil, salt, and whole wheat flour in a large mixing bowl.
3. Knead the pizza dough and then let it rise for approximately 2 hours.
4. Once pizza dough is doubled in size you can shape it to a round 12 inch pizza pan.
5. Add basil, black pepper, Italian seasoning, minced garlic, can of tomato paste, and chopped tomatoes to a food processor and
pulse until well blended (about 30-45 seconds).
6. Spread pizza sauce on to pizza dough.
7. Sprinkle yellow pepper, red pepper, portobello mushrooms, broccoli, and onion and green pepper on top of pizza.
8. Rinse well and strain black beans and sprinkle on top of pizza.
9. Layer shredded reduced fat mozzarella cheese on top of pizza.
10. Layer shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese on top of pizza.
11. Bake pizza for 15-20 minutes.
12. Cut into 8 slices and serve.