2 Tbsp olive oil
2 medium red potatoes, sliced (you may leave the skins on, but be sure to wash thoroughly)
¼ cup green pepper, diced
¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
¼ tsp salt
¾ cup button mushrooms, sliced
1 cup canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
1 tsp black pepper, ground Pinch of cumin seeds, ground
¾ cup shredded pepper jack cheese
1 small tomato, diced
1. Heat oil in non-stick frying pan and add the potatoes. Cook on medium high heat, stirring occasionally until half way done, about 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Add the green and red bell peppers and cook five more minutes.
3. Stir-in the garlic, salt, mushrooms, cannellini beans, pepper and cumin seeds; continue cooking until potatoes are tender and the beans are warmed.
4. Stir in the pepper jack cheese and immediately pour into a small casserole dish.
5. Top with diced tomato and serve immediately.