1 medium potato
1 red pepper
1 cup large whole mushrooms or other vegetable, depending on your preference
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
1/2 tsp fresh or dry crushed rosemary
1/4 cup olive oil*
4 wood skewers
1. Wash and cut the vegetables into large chunks.
2. Boil the potato, for 10 minutes; then add the potatoes and zucchini and let it boil for another 2 minutes.
3. Thread the vegetables alternately on skewers.
4. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil and seasonings and brush over the vegetables.
5. Grill for 1 minutes on one side, then for another minute on the other side on grill or panini grill or grill pan; or bake the skewers in a 350°F oven for approximately 20 minutes.
*Nutrition facts assume waste of 1 tablespoon of oil since it drips on grill and stays on tools used.