Non-stick cooking spray
2 cups broccoli
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
½ cup sliced scallions
3 tbsp low-fat margarine
2 tbsp flour
2 cups of skim milk
1 cup 2% shredded mozzarella
2 tbsp parmesan cheese
½ lb of flaked crab meat
4 cups of cooked whole wheat pasta
1. Prepare skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Stir fry broccoli until slightly tender. Add scallions and mushrooms; stir fry until all are slightly tender. Remove from heat and set
3. Melt 3 tbsp of low fat margarine in the same skillet. Add 2 tbsp of flour and 2 cups of skim milk to make a thin white sauce.
4. Add cheeses and seafood and heat until cheese is melted; then add reserved vegetables until heated through.
5. Toss with cooked linguine and serve.
Yield: 3 Servings