1 (6-ounce) salmon fillet
2 tsps extra-virgin olive oil
1 head of romaine lettuce
10 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas
1 fennel bulb, stalk removed, halved, and thinly sliced
1/4cup extra-virgin olive oil
1 lemon, juiced
2 tsps honey
1 tsp ground cumin
1. Place a grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush both sides of the salmon with olive oil.
2. Grill until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
3. Let the fish rest for a few minutes then cut into 1-inch cubes.
4. In a large bowl combine romaine lettuce, tomatoes, chickpeas, and fennel.
5. In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, honey,and cumin.
6. Drizzle the olive oil mixture over the salad and toss to combine.
7. Top with fish and serve.