1 medium zucchini
1 summer squash
1 medium eggplant
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 head of garlic
1 tsp olive oil
1 Tbsp tomato paste
8 ounces fat free cream cheese
1/2 medium red onion, finely diced
1 large whole wheat baguette
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F, spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Coarsely chop first 5 ingredients and mix in large bowl; lightly coat with olive oil.
3. Spread vegetables on baking sheet; roast chopped vegetables for 45 minutes in oven. Allow vegetables to cool for 15 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, combine roasted vegetables with tomato paste.
5. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
6. Lightly coat head of garlic in olive oil, place on baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
7. Mix garlic with cream cheese and red onion.
8. Spread cream cheese mixture on slice of baguette, top with vegetable mixture.