3 stalks celery, chopped
1 cucumber, chopped
1 bunch scallions, chopped
1 clove garlic, pressed
½ green bell pepper, chopped
½ yellow bell pepper, chopped
½ red pepper, chopped
10 oz can diced tomatoes and chilies
2 tbsp vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
23 oz low sodium tomato juice
1. Chop all vegetables and place in large bowl.
2. Add vinegar, oil, and tomato juice, stir together.
3. Chill for at least 2 hours.
4. Serve it cool.
For added variety and flavor, try the following suggestions:
- Add cooked tomatillos, jalapeño peppers or any other pepper variety.
- Use pepper vinegar and “Spicy Hot” V8.
- Add a variety of vegetables such as jícama or fennel.