4 medium potaotes
1 lb. trimmed edamame
1 small red onion, chopped
1/4 cup olive oil
3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
2 Tbsp chopped basil
2 Tbsp chopped chives
1. Put potaotes in a medium saucepan and add cold water and salt to taste.
2. Cover and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
3. Cook until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife, about 20 minutes.
4. Drain well and let cool slightly.
5. Peel potaotes into 1/4 inch slices.
6. Bring another large saucepan of water to a boil.
7. Add the edamame.
8. Cook edamame until they are tender, about 8 minutes.
9. Drain edamame and cool under water.
10. Drain and pat dry.
11. Cut edamame into bite-size pieces.
12. In a large bowl whisk oil, vinegar, garlic powder, basil, pepper and chives together.
13. Add potatoes, edamame and onion.
14. Toss well and serve.