1 pound boneless, skinless, chicken breasts cut into strips
2 Tbsp canola oil
2 tsp chili powder
2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes with roasted peppers and fennel
1 medium onion, sliced
1 large bell pepper, seeded and sliced (half green and half red)
12 corn tortillas
1/2 cup guacamole
1. Preheat oven to 450ºF.
2. Place chicken strips in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
3. In a small bowl combine oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and dried oregano.
4. Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken, stir to coat.
5. Next add the tomatoes, onions and peppers to the dish and stir to combine.
6. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken in cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
7. Serve on tortillas with quacamole.