8 (4 inch) round flatbreads
½ cup spinach puree
2 cups low sodium tomato sauce
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 cup diced red peppers
2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spread spinach puree on each flatbread so that the spinach comes to within about ½ inch of the edge of the bread.
2. Spread 1/8 cup of tomato sauce over the spinach puree on each flatbread.
3. Evenly distribute mushrooms and peppers over all 8 flatbreads.
4. Cover tops of each pizza with ¼ cup of cheese.
5. Place pizzas on foil lined baking sheet and bake until the cheese melts and begins to brown 8 to 10 minutes.