1 cup thinly sliced leeks, white parts only
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tsp olive oil
12 large fresh basil leaves
1 ½ pounds orange roughy fillets
¼ tsp salt
2 plum tomatoes, sliced
½ cup sliced ripe olives, drained
1 medium lemon
1/8 tsp pepper
4 sprigs fresh rosemary
1. In a non-stick skillet, saute` leeks and garlic in oil until tender; set aside.
2. Coat a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Arrange basil in a single layer dish; top with fish fillets. Sprinkle with salt. Top with leek mixture.
4. Arrange tomatoes and olives over fish.
5. Thinly slice half the lemon and place over the top. Squeeze juice from the lemon all over the fish fillets; then sprinkle with pepper.
6. Cover and bake at 425ºF for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Garnish with rosemary sprigs.
Yield: 4 servings.