2-12oz cans of kidney beans
1 cup oatmeal
4 Tbsp. ketchup
2 medium carrots, chopped
4 cloves of garlic, minced
2 stocks of celery, shredded
1 small red pepper, chopped
1 small green pepper, chopped
2 medium onions, chopped
3 cups bread crumbs
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1. Place 2-12oz. cans of kidney beans, 1 cup oatmeal, and 4 Tbsp. ketchup into food processor. Pulse until mixed well and place into medium sized bowl.
2. Add 1 small chopped red pepper, 1 small chopped green pepper, 2 stocks of shredded celery, 2 medium chopped onions, and 2 medium chopped carrots to the mixture in the medium sized bowl and combine well.
3. Add 3 cups of bread crumbs to the mixture and combine well.
4. Form mixture into 6 patties.
5. Heat large skillet on medium-high heat and place 1Tbsp. of olive oil into the skillet to coat the bottom.
6. Place the 6 patties into the skillet and cook until bottom is browned and then flip. Cook until the other side is browned approximately 4 minutes per side.