4, 5 oz chicken breasts
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup lemon juice
2 tbsp fresh oregano or 2 tsp dried
1 tsp dried thyme
4 cloves garlic
¼ tsp sea salt
1. Trim all visible fat from chicken breasts, set aside.
2. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, thyme
garlic and salt in large, sealable container.
3. Place chicken breasts in marinade, seal container
4. Allow chicken to soak in marinade for at least 4
hours, preferably overnight.
5. Heat grill to approximately 350 degrees, place
chicken breasts on grill.
6. Heat chicken breast for approximately 5-7 minutes
on each side.
7. Serve when internal temperature reaches 160
Calories based on approximately ½ of marinade being
absorbed, remaining marinade being discarded.