Four 5-ounce- boneless, skinless chicken breast
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 lemon, juiced
3 cloves fresh garlic, crushed
¼ tsp black pepper
1. Cut three slits into each chicken breast to allow marinade to penetrate.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and paprika.
3. Put chicken into a large bowl; pour marinade over chicken. Massage the marinade into the chicken. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. Preheat grill to medium heat. Discard marinade.
5. Grill chicken until no longer pink and juices run clear.
Yield: 4 servings