Cutlets 1 pound pork tenderloin
1 small onion, chopped
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
2 garlic cloves, minced
¾ tsp dried thyme
¼ tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper Cucumber Sauce
1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
2/3 cup reduced fat plain yogurt
½ cup seeded cucumber
1 tbsp finely chopped onion
½ tsp lemon juice
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1. Cut pork into eight slices; flatten to ½ inch thickness.
2. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the onion, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, thyme and pepper; add pork.
3. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
4. In a small bowl, combine the cucumber sauce ingredients; mix it over and refrigerate until serving.
5. Drain pork and discard marinade. Add salt to pork.
6. Place on a broiler pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
7. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Serve with the cucumber sauce.
Yield: 4 Servings