1. Whisk first 5 ingredients in large bowl. Add meat; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
2. Blanch broccoli is large pot of boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold water, drain well.
3. Heat oil in heavy wok or skillet over high heat. Drain meat well, reserving marinade.
4. Add cornstarch to reserved marinade and mix until smooth; set aside.
5. Add meat to wok and stir-fry until almost cooked through, about 2 minutes. Add broccoli and stir-fry until crisp tender, about 2 minutes.
6. Add reserved marinade mixture and boil until sauce thickens and coats meat and broccoli, stirring constantly.
7. Serve over 1/2 cup of brown rice.