1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup chopped red pepper
1/2 cup chopped zucchini
1/2 cup chopped yellow squash
1/2 cup chopped red onion
1 -1/2 cup torn spinach
nonstick cooking spray
6 (9-inch) whole wheat tortillas
1 -1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
1. In a large, nonstick pan, sauté red pepper, zucchini, yellow squash and onion in olive oil over medium high heat for 4 minutes.
2. Add spinach and sauté additional 3 minutes or until just tender; remove vegetables from pan.
3. Coat same pan with cooking spray; place one tortilla in pan over medium-high heat.
4. Place 1/4 cup of cheese on half of tortilla, top with 1/3 of the vegetable mix; top with second tortilla.
5. Grill until golden brown on bottom, then carefully turn over and grill other side until golden.
6. Remove from pan, repeat with remaining ingredients.