1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
2 cups finely chopped cauliflower florets (about 1 medium head)
2 cups finely chopped broccoli florets
3/4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
1 tsp freshly grated orange zest
1/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup dried cranberries
2/3 cup whole-wheat couscous
1/2 cup sliced scallion greens
1. Heat oil in large pan over medium heat.
2. Add cauliflower and broccoli to pan; cook, stirring, until softened, about 3 minutes.
3. Add to pan, broth, orange zest, juice and cranberries; bring to a boil over high heat.
4. Stir in couscous and scallions.
5. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, until the liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
6. Fluff with fork.