1 can (15 ounces) cream-style corn
1 cup coarsely grated zucchini (with skin)
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup liquid egg substitute
1/3 cup fat free sour cream
1/3 cup yellow cornmeal
1/3 cup all purpose wheat flour
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp groud red pepper
1/2 cup grated low fat pepper jack cheese
1/2 cup finely diced red pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
2. Combine first 10 ingredients in large bowl, mix well.
3. Spray in 8”x8” casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Pour mixture in dish and spread evenly.
5. Top with diced red bell pepper.
6. Bake 30-35 minutes until puffed and firm in the middle and lightly browned on edges.