1 medium zucchini, thickly sliced
10 grape tomatoes
1 cup mushrooms (fresh or canned), sliced
1 yellow pepper, seeded and sliced
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp rosemary (fresh or dried)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 cups pre-washed bagged spring lettuce mix
1/2 lemon, squeezed
1. If using canned mushrooms, rinse and drain them. Then, in a medium bowl, mix all the vegetables (zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms and yellow pepper) with the olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
2. Heat a grill pan or a Panini grill at medium heat or the oven at 350F. Then place the vegetables to cook according to the method you choose. If using a grill pan or Panini grill: leave vegetables to cook for five minutes while stirring a few times. If using the oven: place vegetables on a baking pan (lightly greased with vegetable oil spray) and let them bake for 15 minutes, stirring a few times. Remove from heat/oven.
3. Place spring mix on a large serving plate or on individual plates.
4. Add the cooked vegetables on top of the salad.
5. Pour the squeezed lemon on top of the vegetables.