3 Tbsp olive oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 Tbsp chili powder
1/2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
6 chicken breasts
Ground black pepper to taste
2 cups apple (about 2 medium), diced
1/2 cup mango, diced
1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
1/3 cup fresh lime juice
1/4 red onion, diced
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
1 Tbsp honey
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp chili powder
1. Preheat ovent to 400ºF.
2. Combine olive oil, garlic, chili powder and cinnamon in a large shallow bowl.
3. Add chicken to bowl, and turn to coat evenly with mixture.
4. Pepper both sides of chicken.
5. Let the chicken marinate in the rub for about 15-30 minutes.
6. While marinating prepare salsa mixture; mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
7. Transfer chicken breasts and salsa to oven pan.
8. Bake chicken for 25-30 minutes.