1 cup low fat milk (1%)
¼ can coconut milk lite (can size is 14 fl. oz.)
2 Tbsp corn starch
2 Tbsp sugar
3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup fat free plain yogurt (6 oz)
1 cup fresh berries (or thawed from frozen)
1. In a medium saucepan, mix the milk, coconut milk, corn starch, sugar and unsweetened chocolate powder. Mix it well and take it to a boil, mixing it all the time. Remove it from heat.
2. Add the plain yogurt and mix it well.
3. Pour it into ramekins or wine glasses or any other small container ready to be served.
4. Let it cool in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
5. Once ready to serve, top with berries.
Yield: 6 servings