1. Add olive oil to skillet.
2. Add bay leaves, cinnamon stick, cardamom, and cloves to the skillet and heat.
3. Add shredded red onion, ginger root, and garlic cloves to the skillet.
4. Add cut up chicken breast to skillet, sauté to golden brown.
5. Add cut up tomato to skillet, sauté for 2 minutes.
6. Add turmeric, cumin, coriander, and curry powder to skillet, stir and mix.
7. Cover the skillet and let simmer for 20 minutes.
8. Layer cut up zucchini and carrots on top of chicken, put cover back on skillet and let simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
Serve on top of 1/2 cup white rice.