1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp of cinnamon
3/4 cup brown sugar
6 tbsp unsalted butter
1 ripe banana mashed
1 egg, raw
1/2 cup chopped apricots or golden raisins
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Pre-heat oven to 325F degrees.
2. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
3. In a bowl, stir together: flour, oats, coconut, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
4. In a bowl, cream together brown sugar and butter, add banana, egg and beat well.
5. Mix dry and wet ingredients together, add dried fruit.
6. Spoon dough by tablespoon on to baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
7. Bake 12 to 15 minutes. Let it cool on sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.