1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brush chicken breasts with 1 tbsp soy sauce. Arrange breasts in baking dish and bake until juices run clear. Remove from oven, cool completely, and cut in 1/4 inch slices.
3. In large bowl, combine cabbage, carrot, scallions, oranges and sliced chicken. In a separate bowl, whisk together remaining soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, oil, brown sugar and chili sauce.
4. Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.
5. Divide into 4 serving bowls and top each serving with 2 teaspoons toasted almonds.